[Linux-cluster] Assign cluster IP address to an interface without IP

Hi all,

Is it possible to assign a cluster IP address to an interface without IP? I have a two-node cluster with three interfaces each one:

 - eth0: management interface
 - eth1: multicast, cluster operational interface
 - eth2: service interface

Eth0 and eth1 have an ip address but eth2 don't on both hosts. I need to assign several cluster ip address to eth2 on both hosts, but these ip groups are on different network segment than eth0 has. Can I do this??

 Many thanks.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com