Re: [Linux-cluster] Startup delay for VMs in a cluster

Keep in mind that the sevice (vm) is considered "up" the moment the guest starts, ie not booted, so the delay would be minimal.

A more thorough approach to ordering guest start-up and delaying it (either until some in-guest service is available and/or some time interval after the previous guest has started would probably require using your own script and the <script> resource. However, I think that would mean that you also would need to roll your own solution relative to live migration, etc since I believe rgmanager only supports live migration of KVM guests as <vm> resources..?

// Thomas