[Linux-cluster] Cross mount of block devices on 2 nodes

Hi there. I'm new in clustering, so I have a question.

I have 2 nodes. For example, ONE and TWO. On ONE, I can export disk block
device
(via GNBD or iSCSI) to TWO. On TWO, I can export another disk block device
and import
it in ONE.

Some, ASCII art:

  +-------------+          +-----------+
  | ONE +-------+          | TWO       |

Is it possible? Can I append this 2 block devices in one LVM volume group?
Can I format this volume group in GFS2 (or any other cluster filesystem)?

Is there any pros and cons for this method?

Thanks for patience.

P.S. I'm not dumb, just newbie.