Re: [Linux-cluster] Redhat Cluster

I thing you should use conga because it very easy

2010/7/6 Torintino T <torintino1 hotmail com>

Dear All,

I am newbie to Linux Clustering, i have  2 standalone Redhat servers, i want to setup a cluster on those servers,
to synchronize between each other, and to make a one as standby to the other, if a one fails the other will switchover.

I will mostly use Apache, Mysql, and PHP.

I have read the "Cluster Administration" document, i found that there are multiple methods to setup the cluster,
actually i want to ask expert people in the clustering, which method is the most proper one,
and should i have use a fence device, which one i will preferably use.

Thanks for assistance.