Re: [Linux-cluster] RedHat RHEL 5U4 NFS Cluster nodes randomly reboot

Nothing in the log files. Just a syslogd restart message(/var/log/messages). Checking the iLo/IML logs; it just shows that the node was fenced by the other node.

Paul Morgan wrote:

You don't mention whether you checked your logs. If there is nothing to indicate a problem, it may be a bios issue.

At my client we recently updated our g6 bios for this exact behavior. Sorry I don't have the hp link at the moment, but it's a known problem with a fix.

-paul

--
Top-posted from gmail on android 2.2