Yes. My experience is that you can't currently nfs-export *any* GFS or GFS2 filesystems.

Exporting EXT3/EXT4 filesystems, however, doesn't appear to be a problem.

-Randy Zagar <zagar arlut utexas edu>

On 06/28/2010 05:22 PM, linux-cluster-request redhat com wrote:
From: Bennie Thomas<Bennie_R_Thomas raytheon com>
Subject: [Linux-cluster] RedHat RHEL 5U4 NFS Cluster nodes randomly
    reboot

I currently have 2 DL380 G6 with and HP MSA2312 disk array. Running
Redhat 5u4 64bit.  I have a quorum disk.  I use the Cluster as an
Active/passive NFS Cluster
The problem I am having is one or both of the nodes will randomly
reboot. Has anyone experienced this problem

Bennie Thomas
Sr. Information Systems Technologist II
Raytheon Company

972.205.4126
972.205.6363 fax
888.347.1660 pager
Bennie_R_Thomas raytheon com

DISCLAIMER: This message contains information that may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive mail for the addressee), you should not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or any information contained in this message. If you have received this message in error, please so advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Raytheon unless specifically stated. Electronic communications including email may be monitored by Raytheon
for operational or business reasons.