[Linux-cluster] Fedora 13 Clustering

Jason Fitzpatrick jayfitzpatrick at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 13:37:00 UTC 2010

Hi John..

Normally I do not agree with replying to posts without anything
constructive to say but I thought that I should in this case.

I have to admit that I ran into the same issues as you, I built a RHEL
5.5 cluster and decided to give the FC13 path a try, Tried to use Luci
/ Ricci to configure the nodes and had no luck even managing to log
into Luci, no documents / man pages included with the packages and the
readme file that was included was the same one that was included with
the old source files, and had not been updated since.

In the end I gave up and went back to RHEL.

(that said you can go the heartbeat route, this I got to work when
using oracles ocfs as a shared data store on drbd)

Jay