Re: [Linux-cluster] Fedora 13 Clustering

On 07/12/2010 07:06 AM, Virginian wrote:
Hi Gordon,

It looks to me like things have changed quite a bit in F13 compared to
RHEL / Centos 5. I agree, cluster.conf looks the same but there is a new
component called Corosync and ccs seems to have gone.

These changes should be essentially invisible to the typical fedora user of the software.