[Linux-cluster] Updating <fence_daemon/> parameters

Jonathan Barber jonathan.barber at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 17:23:46 UTC 2010

I'm experimenting with changing the post_fence_delay and
post_join_delay parameters in the /etc/cluster/cluster.conf
<fence_daemon/> element, but I'm having to use "service cman restart"
to get the changes picked up (after doing "ccs_tool update
/etc/cluster/cluster.conf"). Sending the HUP signal to fenced just
kills it, is there a way to get fenced to have it's config refreshed?

It's okay to do this in our test environment, but I don't really want
to have to migrate services that are in production to get these values
updated.

This is on RHEL5u4 x86_64 with cman-2.0.115-1.el5.

Cheers
--
Jonathan Barber <jonathan.barber at gmail.com>