[Linux-cluster] Fedora 13 Clustering

Jason Fitzpatrick jayfitzpatrick at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 08:55:36 UTC 2010

Hi John..

re: "However, in F13 there is no "luci_admin" utility to set the
password and Luci isn't accessible from a web browser."

I found the same myself when trying to configure, using the luci_admin
from RHEL 5 did not work either, I even went as far as e-mailing the
dev from Redhat who compiled the FC13 version to try and get the
default password but have had no reply (e-mail sent from work account
and I do not have access to it at the moment)

as for the Luci not being available, I believe that it is now running
on a different port, from what I can remember it is now on 8080 ( a
netstat -an| grep luci should get the port)

When you load this up you get a demo version of Luci with systems
populated, and it looks nice!

I also tried the RHEL version of Luci against the FC13 cluster with
mixed results (if you count it not working as a mixed result!)

Jay