[Linux-cluster] wenxiao li wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

wenxiao li requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Marian,

- wenxiao li

Accept View invitation from wenxiao li

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website?
Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc.

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation