[Linux-cluster] Newbie question - why the 16 node limit on Cluster Suite and does this also apply to GFS?

Hi there,
I'm new to Cluster Suite and just reading the documentation from Redhat it mentions a 16 node limit - I just wondered why this limit was so low, if it's likely to change anytime soon, and whether this limit also applies to GFS alone?

Thanks,

--
~Kieran Simkin
http://slinq.com/