Re: [Linux-cluster] Newbie question - why the 16 node limit on Cluster Suite and does this also apply to GFS?

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 02:24:15AM +0100,
Kieran Simkin <kieran digital-crocus com> wrote:
> I'm new to Cluster Suite and just reading the documentation from
> Redhat it mentions a 16 node limit - I just wondered why this limit
> was so low, if it's likely to change anytime soon, and whether this
> limit also applies to GFS alone?

Currently, the number is limited by qdiskd, which supports 16 slots, only.

Even though GFS is not limited to 16 nodes, this is what Red Hat currently
supports.

Regards,
Volker