Re: [Linux-cluster] Newbie question - why the 16 node limit on Cluster Suite and does this also apply to GFS?

Hello!

I'm also interested in this (just curious). When not using a quorum disk, but
when using GFS/GFS2, would it be possible to create a cluster with more than
16 nodes with actual releases of the cluster suite, or would the software not
allow it?

Maybe GFS would also refuse to create >16 journals or something?

Thanks.

Volker Dormeyer wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 02:24:15AM +0100,