[Linux-cluster] Newbie question - why the 16 node limit on Cluster Suite and does this also apply to GFS?

Michael Lackner michael.lackner at mu-leoben.at
Mon Jun 21 08:56:42 UTC 2010

Hello!

I'm also interested in this (just curious). When not using a quorum
disk, but
when using GFS/GFS2, would it be possible to create a cluster with more than
16 nodes with actual releases of the cluster suite, or would the
software not
allow it?

Maybe GFS would also refuse to create >16 journals or something?

Thanks.

--
Michael Lackner
Chair of Information Technology, University of Leoben