[Linux-cluster] Basic Active Active File Server

Jason Fitzpatrick jayfitzpatrick at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 15:07:34 UTC 2010

Hi all

I am having no end of trouble getting a basic Active Active Cluster
working. at the moment it is in test / proof of concept and has manual
fencing in place but I cannot for the life of me get the 2 nodes to
join to the one cluster (they both report joined in crm_tool status
but only to a local clustered instance if that makes any sence)

I have tried to use luci and system-config-cluster to get this up and
running and have been at it over a week, the network guys swear that
there is nothing blocking multicast traffic between them and the
firewalls have been disabled (they are on the same VLAN but connected
to different switches) servers have been rebuilt and have RHEL 5.5
installed

Shared Storage is being provided by an Active Active DRBD setup
(tested and working)

I have attached a copy of my cluster.conf

Thanks in advance

Jay

--

"The only difference between saints and sinners is that every saint
has a past while every sinner has a future. "