[Linux-cluster] Basic Active Active File Server

Paul Morgan jumanjiman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 15:50:49 UTC 2010

By "cannot join", do you mean the logs actually report "failed to join" or
do they join, then one gets fenced?

If the latter, ask your network team if they're using igmp snoop and/or igmp
query. If so, it's likely they only do igmp v2 and you'll need to force v2
on your interfaces via sysctl.conf.  current kernels default to v3.

-paul