[Linux-cluster] is it possible an active-active NFS server?

Hi All,

I´m going to mount an active-active file server and my first idea is to mount a NFS service with luci but now I have the doubt if is it possible. with luci i have allways mounted Active-Passive services. So, my question is that.

Any other aproach to get an Active-Active file Server?

Thanks in advance

ESG