Re: [Linux-cluster] is it possible an active-active NFS server?

On 06/28/2010 11:11 AM, ESGLinux wrote:
Hi All,

I´m going to mount an active-active file server and my first idea is to
mount a NFS service with luci but now I have the doubt if is it
 possible. with luci i have allways mounted Active-Passive services. So,
my question is that.

Any other aproach to get an Active-Active file Server?

Not with NFS, since NFS has no feature to have multiple servers/share. But there is no reason you can't connect half of the clients to the other server.

If you need client-side multi-homing, GlusterFS can do that.

Gordan