Re: [Linux-cluster] RedHat RHEL 5U4 NFS Cluster nodes randomly reboot

Yes. My experience is that you can't currently nfs-export *any* GFS or GFS2 filesystems.

Exporting EXT3/EXT4 filesystems, however, doesn't appear to be a problem.

-Randy Zagar <zagar arlut utexas edu>

On 06/28/2010 05:22 PM, linux-cluster-request redhat com wrote:
From: Bennie Thomas<Bennie_R_Thomas raytheon com>
Subject: [Linux-cluster] RedHat RHEL 5U4 NFS Cluster nodes randomly
	reboot

I currently have 2 DL380 G6 with and HP MSA2312 disk array. Running
Redhat 5u4 64bit.  I have a quorum disk.  I use the Cluster as an
Active/passive NFS Cluster
The problem I am having is one or both of the nodes will randomly
reboot. Has anyone experienced this problem

--
Randy Zagar                               Sr. Unix Systems Administrator
E-mail: zagar arlut utexas edu            Applied Research Laboratories