Re: [Linux-cluster] fencing issue.

That won't work then since pulling the power cable effectively disables the drac port. You need some out of band controller for that type of fencing to work. I use APC units, others will prefer different units. It's the same problem as with an iLO. Actually, you can get into the same problem if your power controllers and nodes are in different racks and you have a rack level failure.

Regards

Corey