[Linux-cluster] GFS Tuning - it's just slow, to slow for production

We are trying to deploy GFS in production, and are experiencing major performance issues. What parameters in GFS settune can be changed to increase I/O, to better tune performance? Application we run utilizes a lot of I/O, please advise.

We experience OK performance when starting, but as things ramp up and we get few processes going GFS slows dramatically.

--
Alan A.