Re: [Linux-cluster] Failover not happening when SAN connectivity failed

Hi,

What is the multipathing solution between the SAN and the Cluster ?

Regards, --Ahmed

On Mar 5, 2010, at 6:02, Maciej Bogucki <macbogucki gmail com> wrote:

Kukkala Prasad pisze:

Hi All,

We have a cluster setup with Redhat Cluster Suite on RHEL5 OS.

SAN is one of the resource configured in the cluster.

We observed that if the SAN connectivity is lost on a given node then resources are not getting failovered to second node. How to resolve this problem?

Hello,

Upgrade cman to the version from RH 5.5 BETA - it helps.

Best Regards
Maciej Bogucki