Re: [Linux-cluster] Adding a new Fence Agent and device to the Red Hat RPM and docs

Hi,

On 03/08/2010 09:21 PM, Digimer wrote:
Hi all,

I'm almost finished my new fence device and it's agent. I would like to start the process of adding it to the official Red Hat RPM and documentation (http://www.redhat.com/cluster_suite/hardware/).

Is there a particular group or person I should speak to? I understand that it will need to be vetted and tested. Advice on how to accomplish or aid with this would also be appreciated.

Let me know more about your fence agent (or add it to bugzilla as RFE). I'm not sure whether it will be possible to add is as supported option but it can surely go to upstream release.