[Linux-cluster] Problem fencing new Blades with Red Hat Cluster Suite

Hello,

There are two cluster one over two BL680 G5 and another one over two BL460 G6 having Red Hat Cluster Suite 5.4 ... Following problem is being noticed

- If we power off a cluster node by shutdown -r command the server stops and then reconnect.--->Is this a normal behaviour
- If we power off a cluster node by press and hold the button.... some minutes after the cluster momentary press by fence the node and then it reconnects.------>Is this normal behaviour
- If we turn off the service network interfaces, the packages switches correctly then the cluster fence the isolated node but with a momentary press or power off options... so the node didn't starts until a manual power on trough the OA interface.---->Is this a normal behavious

We have this iLO2 firmware version: 1.81   01/15/2010
And Red Hat in the fence_ilo scripts puts this:
## The Following Agent Has Been Tested On:
##
##  iLO Version
## +---------------------------------------------+
##  iLO  / firmware 1.91 / RIBCL 2.22
##  iLO2 / firmware 1.22 / RIBCL 2.22
##  iLO2 / firmware 1.50 / RIBCL 2.22

Another question: We have configured two virtual IP address: One for service and another for Backup..... Service one must be critical so we monitor it, but backup one not, so we use:
<ip address="10.17.130.140" monitor_link="1"/>
<ip address="10.18.10.74" monitor_link="0"/>
Well we noticed that if we made a ifdown ethX which is the one for the Backup IP  10.18.10.74, the cluster package switch to the other cluster node. But I put monitor_link=0
Did anybody found a similar problem?

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,