Re: [Linux-cluster] Regarding building clusters on RHEL5.4 86_64

This might help help ( ignore xen part if you are not doing virtualization)

http://magazine.redhat.com/2007/08/23/automated-failover-and-recovery-of-virtualized-guests-in-advanced-platform/

Paras.

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Srija <swap_project yahoo com> wrote:
Hi,

I am new bee to the clustering.  Trying to build  GFS on the two nodes
clusters.

Through conga  , I started configuring cluster.  I added the first
node.  By the way  the first  node is also the server  through which
the conga is being called too.

After creating the cluster, when I am trying to check the 'Cluster List'
it is giving error as

An error occurred when trying to contact any of the nodes in the test-cluster cluster.

It will be really appreciated ,if someone helps me hints for the
errors.

Also it willbe helpful if i get a step by step procedure to build the cluster with two nodes. Though I am using the document  for Conga..but
I am not sure what I am doing it is the correct way to build the cluster.

Thanks in advance
-srija