[Linux-cluster] Heartbeat and reboot issue

Hi,

I currently testing a two-nodes HA-cluster with DRBD (Pacemaker, Heartbeat, DRBD). When the virtual machines (with KVM) are running on one node and I halt or reboot this node, heartbeat cannot migrate the resources to the other node. Then the virtual machines are unmanaged in both nodes. I think it's related to heartbeat init scripts or some configuration is missing ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.
Chaibi.