Re: [Linux-cluster] Clustering storage using RHCS to store VMs

Steven Whitehouse wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 11:50 +0100, carlopmart wrote:
Hi all,

I need to setup a rhcs with two nodes to use it for delivery storage for vmware esxi 4 and rhel5.4 kvm hosts.

Which type of filesystem is best to use on this topology to serve it via NFS for esxi and rhel5.4 kvm hosts: gfs2 or ext4??

That depends on whether you need multiple nodes exporting the same
filesystem or not.

I need to export only for 1 esxi host and 1 rhel5.4 kvm host (at this first stage. It is expected to grow until 4 esxi hosts and 2 rhel5.4 kvm hosts). And I need to export same filesystems to both and all future hosts ...

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com