From: Amit Maheshwari <aamit redhat gmail com>
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] Invitation from Shariq Siddiqui
To: "Shariq Siddiqui" <shariq siddiqui yahoo com>, "linux clustering" <linux-cluster redhat com>
Date: Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 12:25 AM

Need to block this type of mass-mailing  in Redhat mailling List

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 11:51 AM, Shariq Siddiqui <shariq siddiqui yahoo com> wrote:

Shariq Siddiqui is inviting you to join Resumark.com

Post your resume (we can hide it from your boss) and make $1 every time an employer downloads it!
Know anyone who is looking for a job? Get paid for inviting them.
In today's economy even job search monsters are not enough. We help you find a job by doing something that hasn't been done before:
We pay YOU for your resume!

Message from Resumark.com:
Greetings!

We've been working hard on this website to help people find jobs in this economy. We don't think it is fair for other websites to capitalize on people's resumes so we came up with an idea to share the money that employers pay for resumes with those who are looking for jobs. Doesn't this sound like the right thing to do? We appeal to you - please help us spread the word to others who can benefit from this website!
Thank you!

The Resumark Team
Resumark.com

You received this e-mail because someone you know thought you may find this website interesting. If you no longer wish to receive any e-mails from us, please go to http://www.resumark.com/block.html?env=donotinvite---OnBlock-&email=linux-cluster redhat com