Re: [Linux-cluster] RHCS: How to display with command line HA resources attached to service

Try cman_tool services

On Mar 21, 2010 11:32 AM, "Hoang, Alain" <Alain Hoang hp com> wrote:

Hello,

With the command, clustat –l –s <Service>, I could get some information, but I can not display:
  • List of HA resources attached
  • Failover Domain with its members

Is there any other command that could give me the information?

Best Regards,
Kiến Lâm Alain Hoang,
(アラン  ウォン阿兰  )
Technical Consultant, Factory consulting and training
HP Software and Solutions
Communications & Media Solutions
NGOSS Practice Delivery Management