Re: [Linux-cluster] RHCS: How to display with command line HA resources attached to service

You can try rg_test command too. This is the one that provides more information

From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Paul Morgan
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 9:39 PM
To: linux clustering
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] RHCS: How to display with command line HA resources attached to service

Try cman_tool services

On Mar 21, 2010 11:32 AM, "Hoang, Alain" <Alain Hoang hp com> wrote:

Hello,

With the command, clustat –l –s <Service>, I could get some information, but I can not display:

  • List of HA resources attached
  • Failover Domain with its members

Is there any other command that could give me the information?

Best Regards,

Kiến Lâm Alain Hoang,

(アラン  ウォン阿兰  )
Technical Consultant, Factory consulting and training
HP Software and Solutions
Communications & Media Solutions
NGOSS Practice Delivery Management