From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Joseph L. Casale
Sent: Wednesday, 31 March 2010 08:29
To: 'Linux-cluster redhat com'
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Cron Jobs

Anyone know how I might accomplish keeping cron jobs on the active node?
I realize I can create the job on all nodes such that it quietly checks for status, if it's the active node, it runs but it's much easier to maintain my config on the moving fs as I do with httpd/MySQL etc so there exists only one copy.

Thanks for any ideas!
jlc