Re: [Linux-cluster] is there a master rgmanager ?

Hi, I have a similar question to the master qdiskd daemon: how can I say which node has the qdisk master role?

Today I go to the logs of each node and find out which one has the mos recent message "assuming master role" message.

Thank you.

From: Martin Waite <Martin Waite datacash com>
To: linux clustering <linux-cluster redhat com>
Sent: Fri, May 7, 2010 6:38:47 AM
Subject: [Linux-cluster] is there a master rgmanager ?

Hi,

Is there a master rgmanager instance that makes decisions for the whole cluster, or does each rgmanager arrive at exactly the same decision as all the other instances based on the totally-ordered sequence of cluster events that update their state machines ?

If there is a master rgmanager instance, is it possible to identify which node it is running on ?

regards,

Martin