From: Joao Ferreira gmail <joao miguel c ferreira gmail com>
To: linux clustering <linux-cluster redhat com>
Sent: Mon, May 10, 2010 7:46:19 AM
Subject: [Linux-cluster] gfs limitations regarding some features

Hello all,

a friend told me that I might run into problems if I try to use gfs/gfs2
in systems with the following requirements:

- Samba
- POSIX ACLs
- users and group quotas
- RAID (mdadm)

Not being an expert in any of these areas, I'dd like to have some
insight on any related limitations I might encounter when using those
features on gfs/gfs2 filesystems.

Thank you
Joao