Re: [Linux-cluster] pull plug on node, service never relocates

Yes, sorry, there are five nodes. I'd played with having a qdisk partition to see if that somehow made a difference. It didn't. I saw that yesterday after I'd sent the email and went and fixed it and retested - same results.

Joseph L. Casale wrote:
    <cman expected_votes="6"/>

How many nodes do you have? Hard to mitigate quorum if expected_votes > actual
number of nodes I think.

http://people.redhat.com/teigland/cluster2-arch.txt

jlc