[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

Re: [Linux-cluster] Linux-cluster Digest, Vol 73, Issue 15



please send me cluster script . i want to create two node clustering on linux 5.3

thx
parshuram


On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 6:57 PM, <linux-cluster-request redhat com> wrote:
Send Linux-cluster mailing list submissions to
       linux-cluster redhat com

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
       https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/linux-cluster
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
       linux-cluster-request redhat com

You can reach the person managing the list at
       linux-cluster-owner redhat com

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Linux-cluster digest..."


Today's Topics:

  1. GFS on Debian Lenny (Brent Clark)
  2. pull plug on node, service never relocates (Dusty)
  3. Re: GFS on Debian Lenny (Joao Ferreira gmail)
  4. Re: pull plug on node, service never relocates (Corey Kovacs)
  5. Re: pull plug on node, service never relocates (Kit Gerrits)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 20:26:46 +0200
From: Brent Clark <brentgclarklist gmail com>
To: linux clustering <linux-cluster redhat com>
Subject: [Linux-cluster] GFS on Debian Lenny
Message-ID: <4BED95E6 4040006 gmail com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed

Hiya

Im trying to get GFS working on Debian Lenny. Unfortuantely
documentation seems to be non existent. And the one site that google
recommends, gcharriere.com, is down.

I used googles caching mechanism to try and make head and tails of whats
needed to be done, but unfortunately Im unsuccessful.

Would anyone have any documentation or any sites or if you have a heart,
provide a howto to get GFS working.

 From myside, all ive done is:

aptitude install gfs2-tools
modprobe gfs2
gfs_mkfs -p lock_dlm -t lolcats:drbdtest /dev/drbd0 -j 2

thats all, ive done. No editting of configs etc.

When I try,

mount -t gfs2 /dev/drbd0 /drbd/

I get the following message:

/sbin/mount.gfs2: can't connect to gfs_controld: Connection refused
/sbin/mount.gfs2: gfs_controld not running
/sbin/mount.gfs2: error mounting lockproto lock_dlm

If anyone can help, it would be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark



------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 14:45:11 -0500
From: Dusty <dhoffutt gmail com>
To: Linux-cluster redhat com
Subject: [Linux-cluster] pull plug on node, service never relocates
Message-ID:
       <AANLkTil1ssNgEYRs71I_xmsLV3enagF76kEQYAt-Tdse mail gmail com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Greetings,

Using stock "clustering" and "cluster-storage" from RHEL5 update 4 X86_64
ISO.

As an example using my below config:

Node1 is running service1, node2 is running service2, etc, etc, node5 is
spare and available for the relocation of any failover domain / cluster
service.

If I go into the APC PDU and turn off the electrical port to node1, node2
will fence node1 (going into the APC PDU and doing and off, on on node1's
port), this is fine. Works well. When node1 comes back up, then it shuts
down service1 and service1 relocates to node5.

Now if I go in the lab and literally pull the plug on node5 running
service1, another node fences node5 via the APC - can check the APC PDU log
and see that it has done an off/on on node5's electrical port just fine.

But I pulled the plug on node5 - resetting the power doesn't matter. I want
to simulate a completely dead node, and have the service relocate in this
case of complete node failure.

In this RHEL5.4 cluster, the service never relocates. I can similate this on
any node for any service. What if a node's motherboard fries?

What can I set to have the remaining nodes stop waiting for the reboot of a
failed node and just go ahead and relocate the cluster service that had been
running on the now failed node?

Thank you!

versions:

cman-2.0.115-1.el5
openais-0.80.6-8.el5
modcluster-0.12.1-2.el5
lvm2-cluster-2.02.46-8.el5
rgmanager-2.0.52-1.el5
ricci-0.12.2-6.el5

cluster.conf (sanitized, real scripts removed, all gfs2 mounts gone for
clarity):
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<cluster config_version="1"
name="alderaanDefenseShieldRebelAllianceCluster">
   <fence_daemon clean_start="0" post_fail_delay="3" post_join_delay="60"/>
   <clusternodes>
       <clusternode name="192.168.1.1" nodeid="1" votes="1">
           <fence>
               <method name="1">
                   <device name="apc_pdu" port="1" switch="1"/>
               </method>
           </fence>
       </clusternode>
       <clusternode name="192.168.1.2" nodeid="2" votes="1">
           <fence>
               <method name="1">
                   <device name="apc_pdu" port="2" switch="1"/>
               </method>
           </fence>
       </clusternode>
       <clusternode name="192.168.1.3" nodeid="3" votes="1">
           <fence>
               <method name="1">
                   <device name="apc_pdu" port="3" switch="1"/>
               </method>
           </fence>
       </clusternode>
       <clusternode name="192.168.1.4" nodeid="4" votes="1">
           <fence>
               <method name="1">
                   <device name="apc_pdu" port="4" switch="1"/>
               </method>
           </fence>
       </clusternode>
       <clusternode name="192.168.1.5" nodeid="5" votes="1">
           <fence>
               <method name="1">
                   <device name="apc_pdu" port="5" switch="1"/>
               </method>
           </fence>
       </clusternode>
   </clusternodes>
   <cman expected_votes="6"/>
   <fencedevices>
       <fencedevice agent="fence_apc" ipaddr="192.168.1.20" login="device"
name="apc_pdu" passwd="wonderwomanWasAPrettyCoolSuperhero"/>
   </fencedevices>
   <rm>
       <failoverdomains>
           <failoverdomain name="fd1" nofailback="0" ordered="1"
restricted="1">
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.1" priority="1"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.2" priority="2"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.3" priority="3"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.4" priority="4"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.5" priority="5"/>
           </failoverdomain>
           <failoverdomain name="fd2" nofailback="0" ordered="1"
restricted="1">
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.1" priority="5"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.2" priority="1"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.3" priority="2"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.4" priority="3"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.5" priority="4"/>
           </failoverdomain>
           <failoverdomain name="fd3" nofailback="0" ordered="1"
restricted="1">
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.1" priority="4"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.2" priority="5"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.3" priority="1"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.4" priority="2"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.5" priority="3"/>
           </failoverdomain>
           <failoverdomain name="fd4" nofailback="0" ordered="1"
restricted="1">
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.1" priority="3"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.2" priority="4"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.3" priority="5"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.4" priority="1"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.5" priority="2"/>
           </failoverdomain>
       </failoverdomains>
       <resources>
           <ip address="10.1.1.1" monitor_link="1"/>
           <ip address="10.1.1.2" monitor_link="1"/>
           <ip address="10.1.1.3" monitor_link="1"/>
           <ip address="10.1.1.4" monitor_link="1"/>
           <ip address="10.1.1.5" monitor_link="1"/>
           <script file="/usr/local/bin/service1" name="service1"/>
           <script file="/usr/local/bin/service2" name="service2"/>
           <script file="/usr/local/bin/service3" name="service3"/>
           <script file="/usr/local/bin/service4" name="service4"/>
      </resources>
       <service autostart="1" domain="fd1" exclusive="1" name="service1"
recovery="relocate">
           <ip ref="10.1.1.1"/>
           <script ref="service1"/>
       </service>
       <service autostart="1" domain="fd2" exclusive="1" name="service2"
recovery="relocate">
           <ip ref="10.1.1.2"/>
           <script ref="service2"/>
       </service>
       <service autostart="1" domain="fd3" exclusive="1" name="service3"
recovery="relocate">
           <ip ref="10.1.1.3"/>
           <script ref="service3"/>
       </service>
       <service autostart="1" domain="fd4" exclusive="1" name="service4"
recovery="relocate">
           <ip ref="10.1.1.4"/>
           <script ref="service4"/>
       </service>
   </rm>
</cluster>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/attachments/20100514/c892bf86/attachment.html>

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 23:31:41 +0100
From: Joao Ferreira gmail <joao miguel c ferreira gmail com>
To: linux clustering <linux-cluster redhat com>
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS on Debian Lenny
Message-ID: <1273876301 5298 1 camel debj5n critical pt>
Content-Type: text/plain

Have you checked the docs at the drbd site ?

it contains some short info regarding usage of gsf over drbd..

http://www.drbd.org/docs/applications/

cheers
Joao

On Fri, 2010-05-14 at 20:26 +0200, Brent Clark wrote:
> Hiya
>
> Im trying to get GFS working on Debian Lenny. Unfortuantely
> documentation seems to be non existent. And the one site that google
> recommends, gcharriere.com, is down.
>
> I used googles caching mechanism to try and make head and tails of whats
> needed to be done, but unfortunately Im unsuccessful.
>
> Would anyone have any documentation or any sites or if you have a heart,
> provide a howto to get GFS working.
>
>  From myside, all ive done is:
>
> aptitude install gfs2-tools
> modprobe gfs2
> gfs_mkfs -p lock_dlm -t lolcats:drbdtest /dev/drbd0 -j 2
>
> thats all, ive done. No editting of configs etc.
>
> When I try,
>
> mount -t gfs2 /dev/drbd0 /drbd/
>
> I get the following message:
>
> /sbin/mount.gfs2: can't connect to gfs_controld: Connection refused
> /sbin/mount.gfs2: gfs_controld not running
> /sbin/mount.gfs2: error mounting lockproto lock_dlm
>
> If anyone can help, it would be appreciated.
>
> Kind Regards
> Brent Clark
>
> --
> Linux-cluster mailing list
> Linux-cluster redhat com
> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/linux-cluster



------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 04:59:23 +0100
From: Corey Kovacs <corey kovacs gmail com>
To: linux clustering <linux-cluster redhat com>
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] pull plug on node, service never
       relocates
Message-ID:
       <AANLkTinYVvrit1oPb76TfLa9vmp1AMHcGI3eoZALHxrJ mail gmail com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

What happens when you do ...

fence_node 192.168.1.4

from any of the other nodes?

if that doesn't work, then fencing is not configured correctly and you
should try to invoke the fence agent directly.
Also, it would help if you included the APC model and firmware rev.
The fence_apc agent can be finicky about such things.


Hope this helps.

-Core

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 8:45 PM, Dusty <dhoffutt gmail com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Using stock "clustering" and "cluster-storage" from RHEL5 update 4 X86_64
> ISO.
>
> As an example using my below config:
>
> Node1 is running service1, node2 is running service2, etc, etc, node5 is
> spare and available for the relocation of any failover domain / cluster
> service.
>
> If I go into the APC PDU and turn off the electrical port to node1, node2
> will fence node1 (going into the APC PDU and doing and off, on on node1's
> port), this is fine. Works well. When node1 comes back up, then it shuts
> down service1 and service1 relocates to node5.
>
> Now if I go in the lab and literally pull the plug on node5 running
> service1, another node fences node5 via the APC - can check the APC PDU log
> and see that it has done an off/on on node5's electrical port just fine.
>
> But I pulled the plug on node5 - resetting the power doesn't matter. I want
> to simulate a completely dead node, and have the service relocate in this
> case of complete node failure.
>
> In this RHEL5.4 cluster, the service never relocates. I can similate this on
> any node for any service. What if a node's motherboard fries?
>
> What can I set to have the remaining nodes stop waiting for the reboot of a
> failed node and just go ahead and relocate the cluster service that had been
> running on the now failed node?
>
> Thank you!
>
> versions:
>
> cman-2.0.115-1.el5
> openais-0.80.6-8.el5
> modcluster-0.12.1-2.el5
> lvm2-cluster-2.02.46-8.el5
> rgmanager-2.0.52-1.el5
> ricci-0.12.2-6.el5
>
> cluster.conf (sanitized, real scripts removed, all gfs2 mounts gone for
> clarity):
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <cluster config_version="1"
> name="alderaanDefenseShieldRebelAllianceCluster">
> ??? <fence_daemon clean_start="0" post_fail_delay="3" post_join_delay="60"/>
> ??? <clusternodes>
> ??????? <clusternode name="192.168.1.1" nodeid="1" votes="1">
> ??????????? <fence>
> ??????????????? <method name="1">
> ??????????????????? <device name="apc_pdu" port="1" switch="1"/>
> ??????????????? </method>
> ??????????? </fence>
> ??????? </clusternode>
> ??????? <clusternode name="192.168.1.2" nodeid="2" votes="1">
> ??????????? <fence>
> ??????????????? <method name="1">
> ??????????????????? <device name="apc_pdu" port="2" switch="1"/>
> ??????????????? </method>
> ??????????? </fence>
> ??????? </clusternode>
> ??????? <clusternode name="192.168.1.3" nodeid="3" votes="1">
> ??????????? <fence>
> ??????????????? <method name="1">
> ??????????????????? <device name="apc_pdu" port="3" switch="1"/>
> ??????????????? </method>
> ??????????? </fence>
> ??????? </clusternode>
> ??????? <clusternode name="192.168.1.4" nodeid="4" votes="1">
> ??????????? <fence>
> ??????????????? <method name="1">
> ??????????????????? <device name="apc_pdu" port="4" switch="1"/>
> ??????????????? </method>
> ??????????? </fence>
> ??????? </clusternode>
> ??????? <clusternode name="192.168.1.5" nodeid="5" votes="1">
> ??????????? <fence>
> ??????????????? <method name="1">
> ??????????????????? <device name="apc_pdu" port="5" switch="1"/>
> ??????????????? </method>
> ??????????? </fence>
> ??????? </clusternode>
> ??? </clusternodes>
> ??? <cman expected_votes="6"/>
> ??? <fencedevices>
> ??????? <fencedevice agent="fence_apc" ipaddr="192.168.1.20" login="device"
> name="apc_pdu" passwd="wonderwomanWasAPrettyCoolSuperhero"/>
> ??? </fencedevices>
> ??? <rm>
> ??????? <failoverdomains>
> ??????????? <failoverdomain name="fd1" nofailback="0" ordered="1"
> restricted="1">
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.1" priority="1"/>
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.2" priority="2"/>
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.3" priority="3"/>
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.4" priority="4"/>
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.5" priority="5"/>
> ??????????? </failoverdomain>
> ??????????? <failoverdomain name="fd2" nofailback="0" ordered="1"
> restricted="1">
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.1" priority="5"/>
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.2" priority="1"/>
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.3" priority="2"/>
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.4" priority="3"/>
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.5" priority="4"/>
> ??????????? </failoverdomain>
> ??????????? <failoverdomain name="fd3" nofailback="0" ordered="1"
> restricted="1">
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.1" priority="4"/>
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.2" priority="5"/>
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.3" priority="1"/>
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.4" priority="2"/>
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.5" priority="3"/>
> ??????????? </failoverdomain>
> ??????????? <failoverdomain name="fd4" nofailback="0" ordered="1"
> restricted="1">
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.1" priority="3"/>
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.2" priority="4"/>
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.3" priority="5"/>
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.4" priority="1"/>
> ??????????????? <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.5" priority="2"/>
> ??????????? </failoverdomain>
> ??????? </failoverdomains>
> ??????? <resources>
> ??????????? <ip address="10.1.1.1" monitor_link="1"/>
> ??????????? <ip address="10.1.1.2" monitor_link="1"/>
> ??????????? <ip address="10.1.1.3" monitor_link="1"/>
> ??????????? <ip address="10.1.1.4" monitor_link="1"/>
> ??????????? <ip address="10.1.1.5" monitor_link="1"/>
> ??????????? <script file="/usr/local/bin/service1" name="service1"/>
> ??????????? <script file="/usr/local/bin/service2" name="service2"/>
> ??????????? <script file="/usr/local/bin/service3" name="service3"/>
> ??????????? <script file="/usr/local/bin/service4" name="service4"/>
> ?????? </resources>
> ??????? <service autostart="1" domain="fd1" exclusive="1" name="service1"
> recovery="relocate">
> ??????????? <ip ref="10.1.1.1"/>
> ??????????? <script ref="service1"/>
> ??????? </service>
> ??????? <service autostart="1" domain="fd2" exclusive="1" name="service2"
> recovery="relocate">
> ??????????? <ip ref="10.1.1.2"/>
> ??????????? <script ref="service2"/>
> ??????? </service>
> ??????? <service autostart="1" domain="fd3" exclusive="1" name="service3"
> recovery="relocate">
> ??????????? <ip ref="10.1.1.3"/>
> ??????????? <script ref="service3"/>
> ??????? </service>
> ??????? <service autostart="1" domain="fd4" exclusive="1" name="service4"
> recovery="relocate">
> ??????????? <ip ref="10.1.1.4"/>
> ??????????? <script ref="service4"/>
> ??????? </service>
> ??? </rm>
> </cluster>
>
>
> --
> Linux-cluster mailing list
> Linux-cluster redhat com
> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/linux-cluster
>



------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 15:26:49 +0200
From: "Kit Gerrits" <kitgerrits gmail com>
To: "'linux clustering'" <linux-cluster redhat com>
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] pull plug on node, service never
       relocates
Message-ID: <4beea118 1067f10a 4a1f ffff8975 mx google com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"


Hello,

You might want to check the syslog to see if the cluster has noticed the
outage and what is has tried to do about it.
You can also check the node status via 'cman nodes' (explanaation of states
in the cman manpage).
Does the server have another power source, by any chance?
 (if not make sure you DO have dual power supplies. These things die Often)


Regards,

Kit

 _____

From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Dusty
Sent: vrijdag 14 mei 2010 21:45
To: Linux-cluster redhat com
Subject: [Linux-cluster] pull plug on node, service never relocates


Greetings,

Using stock "clustering" and "cluster-storage" from RHEL5 update 4 X86_64
ISO.

As an example using my below config:

Node1 is running service1, node2 is running service2, etc, etc, node5 is
spare and available for the relocation of any failover domain / cluster
service.

If I go into the APC PDU and turn off the electrical port to node1, node2
will fence node1 (going into the APC PDU and doing and off, on on node1's
port), this is fine. Works well. When node1 comes back up, then it shuts
down service1 and service1 relocates to node5.

Now if I go in the lab and literally pull the plug on node5 running
service1, another node fences node5 via the APC - can check the APC PDU log
and see that it has done an off/on on node5's electrical port just fine.

But I pulled the plug on node5 - resetting the power doesn't matter. I want
to simulate a completely dead node, and have the service relocate in this
case of complete node failure.

In this RHEL5.4 cluster, the service never relocates. I can similate this on
any node for any service. What if a node's motherboard fries?

What can I set to have the remaining nodes stop waiting for the reboot of a
failed node and just go ahead and relocate the cluster service that had been
running on the now failed node?

Thank you!

versions:

cman-2.0.115-1.el5
openais-0.80.6-8.el5
modcluster-0.12.1-2.el5
lvm2-cluster-2.02.46-8.el5
rgmanager-2.0.52-1.el5
ricci-0.12.2-6.el5

cluster.conf (sanitized, real scripts removed, all gfs2 mounts gone for
clarity):
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<cluster config_version="1"
name="alderaanDefenseShieldRebelAllianceCluster">
   <fence_daemon clean_start="0" post_fail_delay="3" post_join_delay="60"/>
   <clusternodes>
       <clusternode name="192.168.1.1" nodeid="1" votes="1">
           <fence>
               <method name="1">
                   <device name="apc_pdu" port="1" switch="1"/>
               </method>
           </fence>
       </clusternode>
       <clusternode name="192.168.1.2" nodeid="2" votes="1">
           <fence>
               <method name="1">
                   <device name="apc_pdu" port="2" switch="1"/>
               </method>
           </fence>
       </clusternode>
       <clusternode name="192.168.1.3" nodeid="3" votes="1">
           <fence>
               <method name="1">
                   <device name="apc_pdu" port="3" switch="1"/>
               </method>
           </fence>
       </clusternode>
       <clusternode name="192.168.1.4" nodeid="4" votes="1">
           <fence>
               <method name="1">
                   <device name="apc_pdu" port="4" switch="1"/>
               </method>
           </fence>
       </clusternode>
       <clusternode name="192.168.1.5" nodeid="5" votes="1">
           <fence>
               <method name="1">
                   <device name="apc_pdu" port="5" switch="1"/>
               </method>
           </fence>
       </clusternode>
   </clusternodes>
   <cman expected_votes="6"/>
   <fencedevices>
       <fencedevice agent="fence_apc" ipaddr="192.168.1.20" login="device"
name="apc_pdu" passwd="wonderwomanWasAPrettyCoolSuperhero"/>
   </fencedevices>
   <rm>
       <failoverdomains>
           <failoverdomain name="fd1" nofailback="0" ordered="1"
restricted="1">
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.1" priority="1"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.2" priority="2"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.3" priority="3"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.4" priority="4"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.5" priority="5"/>
           </failoverdomain>
           <failoverdomain name="fd2" nofailback="0" ordered="1"
restricted="1">
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.1" priority="5"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.2" priority="1"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.3" priority="2"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.4" priority="3"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.5" priority="4"/>
           </failoverdomain>
           <failoverdomain name="fd3" nofailback="0" ordered="1"
restricted="1">
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.1" priority="4"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.2" priority="5"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.3" priority="1"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.4" priority="2"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.5" priority="3"/>
           </failoverdomain>
           <failoverdomain name="fd4" nofailback="0" ordered="1"
restricted="1">
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.1" priority="3"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.2" priority="4"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.3" priority="5"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.4" priority="1"/>
               <failoverdomainnode name="192.168.1.5" priority="2"/>
           </failoverdomain>
       </failoverdomains>
       <resources>
           <ip address="10.1.1.1" monitor_link="1"/>
           <ip address="10.1.1.2" monitor_link="1"/>
           <ip address="10.1.1.3" monitor_link="1"/>
           <ip address="10.1.1.4" monitor_link="1"/>
           <ip address="10.1.1.5" monitor_link="1"/>
           <script file="/usr/local/bin/service1" name="service1"/>
           <script file="/usr/local/bin/service2" name="service2"/>
           <script file="/usr/local/bin/service3" name="service3"/>
           <script file="/usr/local/bin/service4" name="service4"/>
      </resources>
       <service autostart="1" domain="fd1" exclusive="1" name="service1"
recovery="relocate">
           <ip ref="10.1.1.1"/>
           <script ref="service1"/>
       </service>
       <service autostart="1" domain="fd2" exclusive="1" name="service2"
recovery="relocate">
           <ip ref="10.1.1.2"/>
           <script ref="service2"/>
       </service>
       <service autostart="1" domain="fd3" exclusive="1" name="service3"
recovery="relocate">
           <ip ref="10.1.1.3"/>
           <script ref="service3"/>
       </service>
       <service autostart="1" domain="fd4" exclusive="1" name="service4"
recovery="relocate">
           <ip ref="10.1.1.4"/>
           <script ref="service4"/>
       </service>
   </rm>
</cluster>



No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.819 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2874 - Release Date: 05/14/10
20:26:00


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/attachments/20100515/4bc55bbe/attachment.html>

------------------------------

--
Linux-cluster mailing list
Linux-cluster redhat com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/linux-cluster

End of Linux-cluster Digest, Vol 73, Issue 15
*********************************************



--
Warm Regards
Parshuram Prasad
+91-9560170372
Sr. System Administrator & Database Administrator

Stratoshear Technology Pvt. Ltd.

BPS House Green Park -16
www.stratoshear.com



[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]