Re: [Linux-cluster] ha-lvm

I think the differences in the configurations are in the lvm resource in cluster.conf.

If you put some thing like this:

<lvm name="lvm" vg_name="shared_vg" lv_name="ha-lv"/>

you get the tag in the lv

but if you put some thing like this:

<lvm name="lvm" vg_name="shared_vg"/>

you get the tag in the vg.

I have never used the second options so I am not 100% sure if it is right, I should have to tried it.
You can have a look at doc: DOC-3068 to get more info on ha-lvm.

Regards

Marco

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 7:29 AM, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca cecchi gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 11:50:36 -0300 Marco Andres Dominguez wrote:
> The tag could be in the vg or in the lv depending on the configurations, I usually have it in the lv so try this:
>
> # lvs -o vg_name,lv_name,lv_tags
> I hope it helps.
> Regards.
> Marco

Thanks, Marco.
Indeed with the lvs conmand I can see my tags.. ;-)
Any link with details about ".. tag could be in the vg or in the lv
depending on the configurations,..."?