Re: [Linux-cluster] Starter Cluster / GFS

In this scenario, he's not building the apps for HA (single server at a time, except maybe for sessions) he's not using massive filesystems (5-6TB total)...

The overhead involved in managing shared storage isn't typically worth it if you're not going to leverage the shared portion of it.

Rob Marti