Re: [Linux-cluster] Starter Cluster / GFS

On 10-11-11 11:10 PM, Jankowski, Chris wrote:
> Digimer,

> Thank you. I was not aware of this option <altname ..>. Is this documented anywhere, so I can read it?
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris Jankowski

Not officially, but I've been working on documenting all of the options.
I make no claim to accuracy, so please read with that in mind. Of
course, corrections and feedback are appreciated. :)

http://wiki.alteeve.com/index.php/Cluster.conf#Element.3B_altname

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer alteeve com