Re: [Linux-cluster] Starter Cluster / GFS

Back when I tried using it, it was reproducible by having > 1 dovecot IMAP
client running in the cluster with maildirs stored on GFS2. Accessing
mailboxes with only 2-3 users used to reliably deadlock it in under 10
seconds. The only cure was a full cluster reboot. IIRC I was told at the
time here that the bug was one of the known ones, so I never bothered
investigating further.

Ok, I see, in your case, users were connecting to a single node or many ?

Is there a bug report for this with someting I can reproduce without having to install a full IMAP server ?

Nicolas