Re: [Linux-cluster] A fencing mechanism for Xen (or KVM) guests

On Thu, 2010-11-18 at 13:03 +0100, Rakovec Jost wrote:

> I would like to tray. Where can I get your software?

I've not put it anywhere public yet.  Is there a common place for such
things, or should I just put it up on my own web server?

Forgive me if this is an incredibly naive question; I've never tried
contributing anything to this project before.

Thanks...

	Andrew