[Linux-cluster] Updating cluster.conf file under RHEL6

Fabio M. Di Nitto fdinitto at redhat.com
Sun Nov 28 15:30:02 UTC 2010

On 11/28/2010 11:33 AM, Kit Gerrits wrote:

> What about people that build their cluster 'by hand' or using the GUI tool?
> (AKA nor Luci)
> Do they still need to run Ricci?

There is no other guy tool outside luci for RHEL6.

ricci can be used outside of luci scope and as described in the
documentations, if you do not want to use ricci and prefer to do manual
sync of the config, you can still do that.

Basically there is enough flexibility for everybody to choose what they
want/need.

ricci becomes mandatory in conjunction with luci and with the cli that
will be available in not too long from now.

> Isn't that what ccsd was for?

ccsd has been deprecated in rhel6 and does not exist anymore.

Fabio