[Linux-cluster] what should fence_xvm do if dom0 is down

I'm conducting some HA testing and I found that if I destroy a dom0, the other guest nodes (running on separate dom0s) all try to fence the guest that has disappeared but they fail because they can't reach fence_xvmd (the dom0 is down). They sit there trying to fence forever and never make any progress until the dom0 has rebooted and the guest is back up. This is a lot of downtime.

What I tried was to make a secondary fence_manual after the fence_xen but the problem is that it then requires me to manuall acknowledge fencing.

What I would like is "try fencing, if it fails don't worry just continue as if it succeeded"? Is there an option for this?

Thanks

Joel