[Linux-cluster] Remove Luci on Conga

Hi all,

I have a problem in the cluster using conga.
Previously I used to luci build clusters.
 However, there are errors in the configuration, then I decided to remove cluster.
After the cluster is completed removed, and wanted to build the cluster re-use Luci, there is an error message, that the name of the cluster and nodes that I use already exist (the same name that I use to make old and new cluster name).
The question is, how do I remove totally of Luci and I intend to install it again?

Thanks for your attention..

Sincerely,
Wahyu