[Linux-cluster] Document for the cluster

Ruiyuan Jiang Ruiyuan_Jiang at liz.com
Thu Oct 14 19:54:50 UTC 2010

Hi,

I downloaded the cluster source code. I don't see much documentation that comes with the source tar ball neither on the web site. Can anyone point me somewhere? Thanks.

Ryan

This message (including any attachments) is intended
solely for the specific individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above, and may contain legally privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and then delete it.
Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by other than the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.