-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Ruiyuan Jiang
Sent: donderdag 14 oktober 2010 21:55
To: linux-cluster redhat com
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Document for the cluster

Hi,

I downloaded the cluster source code. I don't see much documentation that
comes with the source tar ball neither on the web site. Can anyone point me
somewhere? Thanks.

Ryan

This message (including any attachments) is intended solely for the specific
individual(s) or entity(ies) named above, and may contain legally privileged
and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete
it.
Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of
any action based on it, by other than the intended recipient, is strictly
prohibited.