[Linux-cluster] changing qdiskd config params

Hi,

I need to change the tko value of my qdisk in the cluster conf.
Do i have to restart the whole cluster services for that change or can I update the running configuration via ccs_tool update?

Also is there the possibility to see which tko value I currently use in the running setup (so that I can see that e.g. a ccs_tool update change my current and running tko value)?

regards
Andre