[Linux-cluster] need help - Fencing problem

Hello Everybody,
i am having problem of fencing a cluster node  let me explain indetail :
I have installed RHEL 5.4 on  HP Prolaint DL280 G5 servers and iLO 2as fencing device. Am managing cluster through Luci - (Conga). itseems everything is working fine. I can reboot cluster nodes through Luci and service get transfer to another node. After rebooting node connect to cluster automatically without any error.
Problem is i can not do Fence this node through Luci, when i try to fence any node i get following error :

Sep  8 14:51:16 node2 fence_node[9106]: agent "fence_ilo" reports: Unable to connect/login to fencing device
Sep  8 14:51:16 node2 fence_node[9106]: Fence of "node1.drctmb.com" was unsuccessful

my iLO license is : iLO 2 Advanced Evaluation
Do i need to have  license of iLO or there is problem in configuration of cluster ?
how i can check cluster log in details.

Appreciate your help.
Thank you in advance.

Regards,