[Linux-cluster] RHCS: High Availabilty on SAP Application

Hello There!

I am sure, quite a lot of people in here have worked on different types of Cluster setup. I myself worked on setting up ROCKS and MPICH on the HPC side.

Now I am looking for a head start on setting up an HA cluster for "SAP application", which includes ABAP and ABAP+JAVA application stack with MaxDB on RHAS-5.5.
If any of you worked with SAP on RHCS HA set up, please share your thoughts, inputs, best-practice or any kind of reference would be much grateful.

Already read www.redhat.com/f/pdf/ha-sap-v1-6-4.pdf

Thank you for your time

~sagar

--