Re: [Linux-cluster] HA agents (cluster scripts)

 If they're bash scripts, you might want to try:

#bash -x <script> <arguments>.

CR.

On 09/15/2010 11:08 AM, Carlos Maiolino wrote:
On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 03:42:56PM +0200, Jakov Sosic wrote:
Hi.

I want to write few scripts for my company's services, and I don't know
how to debug the scripts?

Hi Jakov,

Cluster uses system V model to manage scripts, so, it needs to have a  start, stop and status arguments, where each argument can return 0 if ok or 1 if any error occurred. so, after that, you can use "script" as a resource agent and point cluster.conf to your custom script.

About debug it, what do you exactly want to debug ? if it is working properly ? So, it should work if you manually run: service<your_script>  <status>   (status is one of the three above status).

There is a document explaining how to set up these scripts, I'm trying to find it.

Hope it helps