Re: [Linux-cluster] cluster of RHEL 5.4 AP in IBM Blade Center S with blade server HS22

On 09/22/2010 12:03 AM, Rohit wrote:
Dear Sir

pls help me to create cluster  of RHEL 5.4 AP in IBM Blade Center S with blade server HS22

pls help me i had go through redhat site for cluster installation but i m not susceed so pls tell me and give me step by step installation of cluster above said hardware.
RH document is perfect to install/manage RH cluster suite. So, please share the steps you have followed n error you got , which
is much easier for everybody in this list.

-- Dominic

regard

Rohit
-- Linux-cluster mailing list Linux-cluster redhat com https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/linux-cluster